Experience the natural beauty of Best Redwood Super Deck Pergola. Create the perfect spot for lounging, dining, and relaxation in your outdoor patio. Make this Redwood Deck Pergola your own!
- 100% solid redwood.
- Features plenty long term benefits, such as reliability, strength, and resistance to decay, rot, and weather elements.
- Post sizes are built at 6 in. x 6 in. and rafters at 2 in. x 6 in.
- Custom combinations that are smaller than 10ft. x 10ft. Post sizes will be built at 4 in. x 4 in. and rafters at 2 in. x 4 in.
- Standard height of pergola is 8ft. (If you are looking for a higher roof, contact us for a custom request).
- Standard separation between rafters is 18" approximately. (looking for more shade? contact us and we can accomodate your needs).
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included.
- Anchors are not included, but can be requested and sold separately.
- Your choice of premium sealant applied.
- Your choice of end rafter design.
- Includes 4 bottom of posts trim boxes.
- Excellent craftsmanship and quality.
- Home Delivery.
With over 50 different combinations in sizes and styles, your can customize your Best Redwood Pergola the way you want. If you are looking for a special design, please contact us. Choose from:
- Deck Pergolas.
- Attached Pergolas.
- Arched Pergolas.
- Lattice Pergolas.
- Custom Pergolas.
- There are 4 different designs of end rafters, or customize your own design, just send us a brief design, and we can develop and improve what you have in mind.
- Posts can be 6"x 6" or 4"x 4" of solid redwood.
- Rafters can be 2"x 6" or 2"x 4".
- Separation between rafters can be from 12" to 24".
- Height can be 8ft to 12ft.
- Length of pergola is measured from rafter to rafter. Therefore a 12ft x 12ft pergola would be 10ft x 10ft from post to post.
Custom Design Services
California redwood is one of nature’s most maintenance-free building materials. It has a natural resistance to decay and insects. Redwood’s natural stability means it shrinks, warps, and splits less than most other woods. In addition, no other wood takes and holds finishes better than redwood.
If you want to apply your choice of premium stain sealant or if you enjoy the natural color of redwood lumber, then clear no stain finish is perfect for you. This finish has no sealant applied; we deliver the product with a fine sanded finish only.
Best Redwood offers 4 types of Redwood Finishes. Here are images showing the different types of redwood sealant options applied. From left to right: 1912 -Mission Brown, 1905 -Super Deck, 1910 -Super Deck and Clear No Stain finish.
If you have any questions, special requests or looking to create your custom redwood pergola please contact us via email to email@example.com or give us a call at (619) 391-9913 or toll free to 1800-393-4128.