This easy-to-assemble and sturdy redwood dining table will become the focal point of your dinner. Redwoods beauty and durability will ensure countless family dinners, picnics and outdoor parties. Countless customers have experienced the quality of our products and service. Our farmhouse tables are shipped disassembled, optimizing shipping expenses, as well as making easier to store your newly arrived table in a small space. Our outdoor Dining tables are crafted in different sizes, from 5 ft. to 10 ft. of length and 38.5 in. Wide. These sizes can be customized according to your needs. Countless customers have experienced the quality of our products and service.
- 100% solid redwood.
- Features plenty long term benefits, such as light weight, reliability, strength and resistance to decay, rot and weather elements.
- Easy assembly instructions.
- All hardware necessary included.
- Your choice of premium stain or transparent sealant.
- Perforation to set an umbrella at the center of the table is optional.
- Your choice of square or rounded corners.
- Excellent craftsmanship and quality.
Our Redwood Chairs & Benches are compatible with our outdoor dining tables (sold separately).
Our line of Redwood chairs & benches is useful and durable. There's nothing as remarkable as a bench in an open space, adding a taste of harmony outdoors. Our patio chairs & benches fit perfectly not only for our redwood outdoor tables but they can be set in gardens, city parks, schools, greenhouses, lakes, ranches, bays, coffeehouses, restaurants and shopping centers.
- 100% solid redwood.
- Resistance for its endurance against different climates and weather exposure.
- Your choice of premium stained or transparent sealant.
- Excellent quality.
- Home delivery.
Choose the design of your farmhouse table and benches corners:
Umbrella perforation is optional.
If you are planning to set an umbrella for your table, let us know and we'll perform a standard perforation of 2 inches in the center of the table.
Best Redwood offers 4 types of Redwood Finishes.
Here are images showing the different types of redwood sealant options applied. From left to right: 1912 -Mission Brown, 1905 -Super Deck, 1910 -Super Deck and Clear No Stain finish. California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
If you have any questions, special requests or looking to create your custom redwood product please contact us via email to email@example.com or give us a call at (619) 391-9913 or toll free to 1800-393-4128.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.