We’re setting the record straight: Real. Strong. Redwood.
Redwood is a natural choice for builders and homeowners in California. These new 30-second television ads compare redwood to man-made composites and plastic decking and can be seen on CBS Sports programming throughout California this spring.
Watch these new commercials comparing redwood to man-made decking materials.
Abundant, renewable and energy-efficient, redwood is clearly the environmental choice.
But it’s a beautiful choice for so many reasons:
- Redwood delivers natural beauty and durability.
- Redwood maintains its natural beauty and structural integrity with easy maintenance
- Redwood stays cool and steady under-foot all summer long
- Redwood has a natural resistance to shrinking, warping and checking
- Redwood decking stores more carbon than is emitted over its entire life cycle
- A redwood deck can be restored repeatedly with minimal effort and cost
- The warmth and rich luxury of genuine redwood is not only affordable, but adds great value to your home
- Overall, redwood decking offers significant environmental advantages over plastic composite decking
- Redwood decking meets California’s strict fire codes.