Our line of Redwood benches is useful and durable. There's nothing as remarkable as a bench in an open space, adding a taste of harmony outdoors. Our patio benches fit perfectly not only in gardens, they can be set on city parks, schools, greenhouses, lakes, ranches, bays, coffeehouses and shopping centers. Our benches are crafted in different sizes, from 3 ft. to 7 ft. of length 10.5 in. wide and 17 in height.
- 100% solid redwood features plenty of long term benefits such as resistance to decay and rot, strength and durability as well as lightweight for their bulky look.
- Resistance for its endurance against different climates and weather exposure.
- Your choice of premium stained or transparent sealant.
- Excellent quality and craftmanship.
- Easy assembly instructions.
- Home delivery.
If you are looking for something different, we suggest customization options, we've served many customers that were looking for:
- Rocking chairs.
- Bar Benches.
- Kinder garden benches.
- Spa Benches.
- Church benches.
- Memorial benches.
Best Redwood offers 4 types of Redwood Finishes.
Here are images showing the different types of redwood sealant options applied. From left to right: Mission Brown, Pacific Redwood, Natural and No Sealant finish. California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
If you have any questions, special requests or looking to create your custom redwood product please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (619) 391-9913 or toll free to 1800-393-4128.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the height of the bench?